BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Assalamualaikum

Hye semua... selamat malam... jam laptop saya sudah menunjukkan pukul 10.31pm and gosh im still awake.... hahaha...


Well my story for today is im quite busy for the whole day... wat i mean is im not at home like sehari suntuk ari ni.... wana know why??? I will share with all of you guys okay... no worries laa..


Tadi page my dad had bangunkan i for accompanied him and my mother to one place and it is about 6.35 in the morning... then i get up and take my shower, pkai baju kurung with my tudong and im all pink tadi siang... hahahaha.... then kami jalan lah dalam pukul 7 page, singgah kajap arah kedai 'kaleng' for having our breakfast at Jln Batu Satu, and afta we had done with our breakfast thingie... we move on to Hopital RIPAS, melawat my amit bini, wic is at the same time she will had her operations and from what the doctor said, she will be operated in the morning session.... tunggu punya tunggu her turns to operated, kami menunggu di luar ward sja pasal its not the right tiem for visiting the patient... yth kami andang awal kuar before kana 'halau' by either the doctor or the nurse.... huhuhuhu.... ramai lah kami tadi yg ikut nunggu my amit bepotong ah.... *sorry ah im too lazy kan mentioned sapa sja yg ada tadi... huhu* owh yeah lupa kn gtau kamu, kami tunggu giliran my amit bini kan kna operate tue dari pukul 8am until 12 noons.


Nearly 12 noon atu mcm makin kurang udah our relatives due to kan fetch their childrens back from school and having lunch.. well me and my parents pun have to move on from RIPAS, but then before tat kami having lunch at RIPAS koperasi, and and and i had met with my ex-classmates in Sayidina Hassan secondary school, Niesa.... she is wearing the Nursing College uniform coz she had continue her studies at that college and im quite shock at 1st afta knowing about her latest news. Back to my stories then, around 12 lalu lah kami continue our journey to JPMC for visiting my nene laki yg masa ane nampak udah perkembangan kan sembuh... im happy to see tat he getting well day by day... time kami sampai di sana, i saw my uda Hj Ishak and Paing were waiting at the outside of the ICU Gleneagles ward... coz yg di dalam ward yg dgn nene laki irah is my nene bini and my bapa pehin irah.... by tat time nene laki irah lpas makan and time irah masuk melawat nene, ea tidur udah kan berehat, so irah sekejap sja pasal kami paksa ganti2 melawat... dalam 1.30ptg kami lagi dari JPMC ke Hospital RIPAS, its because kami baru kena call and told that my amit wud be operated at 2pm.... sampai sja sana... my amit bini kana masukkan ke dlm bilik pembedahan udah and my aunt, Babu Hjh Sanah was working at that rooms juwa... so sanang la cikit for her to tell us how was the operations going on... hehehe... the operation was started at 2.30pm untill 4pm. Syukur Alhamdulillah, berkat sembahyang hajat abis drang the guys (my amit laki and his sons, my dad and father in laws my amit) tadi time amit kna operate, it is well done and successfully.... Get well soon Amit... :) same as to my nene laki juwa.... and yeah my nene laki udah kan transfer ke general ward.... maybe esuk pr lusa x ea boleh discharged from the JPMC....


Woah...... panjang sudah rupanya irah beceta ah, tanpa ku sedari eyh... ahahahaa... I just dunnoe tat maybe i love to share my stories in a day... hahaaha... till here sja dulu ah and nanti lage i update okay.... gudnyte poeoples....

0 comments: