BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ehem...

Assalamualaikum and how are you fellas???? hope tat everyone is feeling good... I know tat macam batah udah i didn't update my blog within these days... hehehe... Okay lah im started with what i did for today ah...Tadi irah kna bangun kan oleh my mum at 8am coz i had to follow my parents and baby sarah pun kna bawa, were going to Klinik Kg Bunut, my mom had an appointment at 9am with her doctor, and my dad tarus kan buat check up for his tapak kaki yg he complaint selalu sakit2... and baby sara pun kami tarus kan bejumpa ngn doctor coz she had "badas" on her tut... hehehe... Afta jumpa doctor, mcm2 lah ubat yg kana bagi, my dad kana bagi cream and some pills yg perlu di makan 2x sehari and same as Sarah, kana bagi Drapolene cream yg khas for babies. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes kami in that clinic then we move on to Ambar Restaurant at Bengkurong Complex, lapar x ah sal alum lage kami breakfast.... huhuhu... Lepas dari sana i ask my dad to singgah ke kedai Serumpun, coz i wana buy my newly favourite snacks, which is "Super Ring", it is a cheesy snacks in Orange colour and I juz dunnoe how come my taste cud be change easily.... hahaha... :) then dalam pukul 10 lalu kami sampai umah and i guess that's all my story yg dapat irah share with you guys and the rest is our pix yg sempat i snap tadi... hehehe...

















0 comments: