BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BIBD and MOF

Assalamualaikum and a very good afternoon fellas..... well as for today my activities is juzt follow my family jalan2 and dgn kan my mum men-settle kan her clearance stuff, yalah since ea kan pencen ane juwa, so of course there is a lots of document to be settle off... hehee... 1st journey we went to one restaurant in the city for having our breakfast and at that time C Baby Sarah baru tidur... so kami (me, my sis, my mum and my dad) sahaja yg mengisi peruts.... hehehe... 2ndly we went to BIBD in bandar coz my mum kan doing her stuffs... and sempat juwa lah uncu ku jumpa her baby... (ada gambarnya tue di bawah yg pkai baju kurung coklat kuning). Then we went to Mnistry of Finance coz my mum punya stuffs yg kan di settle atu not only in one place to be settle off... as i said tadi... macam2 kan di settle kan... huhu... i tot di skulah2 sja yg mesti buat clearance thingie ane, rupanya in work pun ada... hahahaa... Last but not least, we went to Faize Restaurant in Serusop. Then baru tah kami balik ke rumah which is dalam pukul 12 lalu... hehee... down these are the pixies that irah snap sepanjang aktiviti kami tadi page... ehhehe... take care guys...




















Baby Sarah with her Beloved Mother, Uncu Hjh Salhah






























0 comments: