BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

TTS 08 and 07 Graduation Day

























































Function: Majlis Konvokesyen National Diploma & Technical Education and Vocasional kali ke-11


Venue: Plenary Hall, International Convention Centre (ICC).



Lecturers: Miss Juliana, Miss Didi, Sir Azmi and Sir Tony.


Cameras: Irah, Yatty H.R, Wafy, Hjh Rina and Faiz.


P/s: Im very sorry for the very late update... huhuhu... it is due to some technical problems....


CONGRATULATIONS GUYS....

0 comments: