BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Long Journey

Assalamualaikum and good evening peoples, i know that im too late for update my story for today but, its just im too excited to share it with all of guys, hehehee.... As you can see on my title in the above, its true x ah... huhu... but then it was fun and were enjoy juwa lah coz like batah dah kami inda buat a long journey, i mean out from Brunei and Muara district.

Okay lah let me begin the story ayte, perjalanan kami bermula pada pukul 2.45pm and as our plan actually kan tulak dari rumah pukul 2.30pm, but due to something, tergendala tuk beberapa minit, huhu.... our main destination is going to LUMUT in Seria which is located in the Kuala Belait district, just for your info lah ah... hehe... The function is about celebrating my lil cousin, Mohd Alif Hamizan which this year he already turns by 2 years old. It was started at 3.30pm and for sure were a lil bit late for arrived at my Babu Lia’s home (Mother c-Alif, the birthday boy).

The main reason why we late is because, before kami menuju ke lebuhraya, kami singgah dulu ke Stesen minyak at Jerudong, then bermulalah our journey and my dad try to drive as fast as he could. For your info, kami yg irah maksudkan is me, my parents, Ka Dyg, Baby Sarah and also Diah, at first she don’t want to ikut us but afta my dad success on pujuk ea, lastly ea pun confirm ikut, hahaha... and and and kami sebenarnya belum beli a present for c-birthday boy ah... so kami bleh dikatakan last minute shopping la... that’s why kami singgah ke Hua Ho mall at Tutong, hahaha... and we did inform to my amit Ibrahim (Daddy c-Alif) yang kami will be late, so we let them to start the functions and they dun haf to wait for us... hehehe...

Irah pendek kan ceta sja ah, once we arrived at my amit father in law’s house, i saw my ngangah Sahib car’s, there are also a medium size of bouncer two in one, i mean bouncer yg ada pool tapi khas for children sja lah, ehehe... Urm... the guest that were invited are just their families and us with ngah sahib’s family. Owh yeah about the foods yg kena sediakan was like fried mee, soto, bread with kuah rendang, cocktails and also a beverages drinks. About the cake, it was quite delicious and its like custard cake... Around 5pm were off from there and we move on to Pantai Lumut, sja kan ambil angin, melawat that Pantai afta long time didn’t go there and also kan membawa diah kesana coz she never been to that beach before. Even ngangah pun ikutkan kami dari belakang. As we arrived at the beach there was a small dog, it looks like minta bawa main, but we cannot do anything due to the haram thingie, hahaha... so my dad pun ask the dog to get away from us... *ada la caranya kan menghalau that dog*. My mum, Baby Sarah and Babu Inah sja yg inda join kami (Me, Ka Dyg, Diah, My Dad, Ngah Sahib, Fatin and Tehah) ke pesisiran Pantai, and as usual... im starting to snap snap... hahaha... its my habits tho... and ofcourse lah we did took lots of pix during at the beach... hehe... sempat juwa lah kami sorang2 merandam batis... jadi tah rather than mandi di sana... actually diah yg excited berabish coz she thinks that she wud haf the chance for mandi di sana and she had already bring her spare clothes... hahaaha... pity her...

At 5.45pm we move on to Masjid Sungai Liang for doing our Asar prayer’s and during that time c-baby sarah were sleeping, so while us (my mum, my sis and i) praying, were asked diah to take a look at sarah, takut2 ea terbangun sja, ehehe... owh yeah, we did on bawa things c-baby sarah such as spare baju, pampers, wet tissue, tumas, air suam, her Enfalac milk, her bottle and also her shoes, hahaha... even she’s still a 7th month baby, but she knows on how to be looks nice... hahaha... jan kamu inda galats... cousin ku x ah...

Wopss... sorry... makin melarat plang my story about baby sarah ah... huhu... afta that we move on to 1 of the famous restaurant in Telisai which is known as Restaurant Haji K.K. Koya, its a must for us to stop by and have its rojak, coz the rojak was very ‘kebilangan’ nyaman nya, yatah kami macam ter-addicted untuk singgah ke sana. For your info, masa kami singgah ke restaurant ane, its already azan maghrib, but as were still in Tutong, so we had to add 2 minutes time. Urm.. masak mi makan atu, again c-baby sarah was sleeping and nyaman banar tidur nya afta kami dari Pantai ah... hehehe.. Lepas atu kami pun singgah lagi ke Masjid Telisai, tp perform our maghrib’s prayer and by that time sarah was already wake up and once again we’ve asked diah for jaga ea while kami sembahyang. Then baru tah kami meneruskan perjalanan menuju to our home sweet home, hahaa... and absolutely were very tired, especially my dad coz he is the one yg driving the car, hehe... wana know wat time we arrived at home?? Around 8.++ in the evening kami sampai... huhu...

I guess that’s all my story for today and before i end up this post, I would like to wish Alif Hamizan once again, HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, may Allah blessed you with longevity and prosperity, stay cute and keep on your skin white... apakan aku ah... hehehe... ok people im off from here and InsyaAllah tomorrow i will post a new story lagi... so just wait for it... ahaha... nyte2 people and have a sweetdreams...

0 comments: