BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Night

Hello peoples.... selamat tengah hari... Well in here irah sja kan share some story about last night, Urm.... actually its all about my mum events, regarding her pencen/bersara and majlis perpisahan was kena adakan by her office collegue (Unit Perundangan Islam, Kementerian Hal Ehwal Ugama) which was held in the Dewan Shahbandar, The Holiday Lodge Hotel, Jerudong. Yatah yg kena invite to that events is absolutely my mum and his husband @ my father, hehehe... So kami tinggal lah at home sja last night ah... lyat konsert af7 minggu yg ke-4, overall the consert was quite interesting and im sad and sasak coz Zizi was eliminate and not only her yg tersingkir, Rubisa was also being eliminate last night ah... Its like unbelievable yg drang bleh tersingkir di awal2 minggu of konsert... huhuhu.... udah tah c Obri kuar last week and now c-Zizi lage tersingkir.... aduiii..... Hm... okay lah stop talking about Af. Owh yeah down below are the pixies yg i snap once my parents get arrived at home, as you can see.... there is a lots of presents yg my mum dapat from her frens.... and my dad pun bring home 1 huge presents coz its from a lucky draws game yg kna adakan juwa in the events... hehehe...


















0 comments: