BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My First Day Working

Well this morning I wake up at 5.30am and absolutely rasa nervous di hati tetap ada. Hm... tolak dari rumah pukul 6.30am with my father, my mother and kami bawa Baby Sarah juwa. We went to Kiulap dulu for having our breakfast at Akhbar Ria Restaurant. The time shown 7.30am, then we move on to my grandparent’s house since still early, coz I need to melapor diri at 8am. Around 8.05am tulak dari rumah nini, my dad antar Irah ke Bangunan Headquarters JKR yg terletak di Airport Lama. It took us 5-10min to arrive at that place.

So I just straight forward entered the Registration and Administration Department/Section. I’ve to wait another couples of minutes coz the person that I should met have not arrived yet, the person that I meant was known as “Cip S” [(I couldn’t mentioned his real name) and (my first impression; he is a cool and nice, good-looking typo person. He had share and give me lots of advice]. Then I have been asked to met with the Pengarah Pentadbiran and Kewangan; “Pg.O” (I only mention short sja coz inda dpt mention their names). What a small world, he knew my father... haha.... well he is a kind and friendly person, tak kedekut on gimme good advice and he looks very nice and seronok talking with him, with his sincerity on welcoming me for working with the JKR.

Before i met with these two nice people, I had met with a lady and 1 guy yg good-looking jwa, hehe... Thank you very much for the four of them coz sudi beri tunjuk ajar and layanan yang Irah sendiri tak sangka.. hehe.. cewah.. ahaaha... hope dapat jumpa durang lagi for the next time since im not working at their place, huhu.... (sedih bunyinya e... huhuhu) Then I have to msg my mum to ask my dad to fetch me up coz i have to go one place where supposed to be I’m working at, which is in the Jabatan Jalan Raya, JKR. Once I arrived at that place, I tot susah kan cari where it is located the white building yg kna maksudkan atu... hehe... rupanya senang ajer... haha... lepas masuk sja arah building atu, bagi salam arah receptionist and betanya lah which floor should i go for melapor diri untuk mula bekerja. Luckily I’ve met with one of my cousin yg also kja in that building, so she had help me on searching where should I go. Thank you very much kaka timah... hehe.. Second floor, dimana Irah kena tempatkan and I’ve met with this friendly person known as “J” (once again i wud never mentioned his name in here, sory guys), his post is as a ketua kerani. Then ada jwa these 1 guy y looks peramah but im totally sure that he is some one’s father. Coz he had ask me lots of questions, macam kena interview lah... ehe.. He did share story about her daughter’s education yg masa ane study at my previous college; MTSSR, she is taking the course of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, if im not mistaken la... hehe...

Then Irah kena suruh duduk2 saja dulu coz I’ve heard that im still not confirm di mana tempat yg sesuai for me kerja... while waiting atu, Irah sempat online in msn afta c-Bel (1 of my chatters) had ask me to online... ramai yg text me afta i get online ah... such as from Yatty H.R, Arif, Paul, Ajesh and Nabil Hamde. Most of them were greetings me with congratulations coz i had started to workand macam2 lah soalan2 yg durang tnya and i did answered ah their question... hehe... Finally, I have transferred to the third floor, arah bahagian SRC (Unit Document Contract) due to one lady known as Kaka Linee kan minta tular balik arah jawatan nya yg lama, which is more into site work, hehe... she is sweet person same as my ketua juwa, kaka Susie... durang frenly berabish... and of course ada masanya drang serious time buat kaja... As my first day kerja, alum banyak lah kja kana bagi, yg basic sja dulu kena ajr and kena explain, such as tugas dan tanggungjawab penolong pegawai dokumen kontrak, cara menggunakan mesin photokopi and cara2 membuat tender untuk di-iklankan ke pelita Brunei.

Ok lah, i stop here dulu ah, next post lage irah ceta ah... ehehe... if i got times la... haha... woah... it’s already 11.18pm... i need to rest and sleep, esuk lage kan awal bangun and kerja... wawawa... have a very sweet dreams fellas, good night and Assalamualaikum.

0 comments: