BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She can meniarap's

Haahaha... irah sja kan post her latest pixies and it was last night I did snap2 on her while she was menyusu... hehehe... and and and for her 7th month old ane, she can meniarap udah... hehehe.... bangga lah ko sarah.... hehehe... well yeah, i want her to be photogenic when she grow up nanti... haha... yatah dari damit ane tah mesti di ajar and di latih.... hahaahaha.... Sarah merati x udah ah if kan di gambar, kira sja 1 2 3... senyum tah tu ea... inda kamu pecaya???? jangan pulang... hahahaha...




















0 comments: