BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kaka Dayang (",)


Assalamualaikum and a very good aftanoon fellas.... I know that i miss couples of days for not posting any updates.... hahahaa.... its not becuase im too lazy but there is nothing special for me to share with you.... but as today is Wednesday, 12th April, I would like to greets my one and only lovely sister, Kaka Dayang @ Surainee Bte Hj Mansor, HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY to you sis, Semoga dipanjangkan umur and dimurahkan rezeki selalu... moga berjaya selalu dalam apa jua yg di lakukan... and and keep on maintaining your cute atu.... for your info people, kaka ku ane suka mengakun diri nya cute, so layan cea sja c birthday gurl ane... hehehe... *jan marah ah... nanti cepat tua tawoe... :p* Urm... that is the presents yg kami as the whole family give to her... :)


Happy Birthday Once Again ka Dayang... Loves yah so muchie much... mwahzzzz.....



This pix was taken a few days ago and as usual she like to pose that she thinks she's cute with that pose... hahaaha...





0 comments: