BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

This AftanooN


Well tadi petang around 3 plus, my dad kan bawa kami ke rumah nene di brakas, yelah kan melawat nini terus minum petang di sana. So before kami ke sana kami singgah di kawasan Gadong, Mr.Baker's Shop. kami beli roti di sana and ofcourse lah macam2 jenis roti yg ada... hehehe... and secara kebetulan irah holding my phone, so inda juwa mau2 kn snap2.... haha... kelurusan ada large mirror in the walls juwa kan... and my sis pun inda mau2 juwa kan ikut posing... hahaa... owh yeah the reason napa my dad sja yg nada pix nya, coz at that time he's in the cashier table, yelah membayar the roti's, hehehe.... About the antique car atu is on the next shop of the bakery's shop... and my mum had said to, "nie nah bi, ane sja kereta mu... bisai lage tu plate license nya ah...", then when i've seen it clearly, the plate license number is 2911, yatah irah macam sasak sikit coz its not my favourite number but its one of my senior's birth date and mine is on the 29th Jan, ahahahaha.... sekadar juwa eyh... :p *nah kan makin melarat pulang my story ah, hehehe* Then without wasting our time kami pun just straight 4ward to my nene's house. Urm... im too lazy kan ceta panjang2... sampai sini sja ah... hehehe... take care guys... Salam!!!



















0 comments: