BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

They Won (",)

Hey fellas.... sorry baru te-update.... huhu... well last nite Im follow my family goin to Stadium Haji hassanal Bolkiah, were watching the football match between DPMM fc VS Singapore Armed Forces.... it started at 8.15pm and there are lots of peoples watching that match... and there were also Pengiran Muda Al-Muhtadeebillah and his brother, Pengiran Muda Abdul Malik. Actually i dun really into football thingie, but then when they (the Dpmm Fc) had score, that part was the very best.... yelah iski x ah... hahaha... well they won the match with 2 score and the SAF teams only got 1 score... hehee... it finish at around 10.15pm... yippie... Brunei manang!!! hahahaha.... ok lah till here sja dulu ah, nanti lage irah update ok. Urm.... you guys, just take care of yourself ayte.... have a very nice day.... :)

0 comments: