BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Majlis Doa Selamat

Assalamualaikum semua.... how are you feeling today?? Hope you guy’s sehat walafiat hendaknya... hehe... Urm... let me recap what function had been took place on the Saturday Night (18 April 2009), which was held in our crib... hehe... The events was started at around 7pm, but the arrival of guests is around 6.30 untill forward, coz we had a Sembahyang berjemaah fardhu Isya’ and then followed bacaan Doa Selamat for the three of us.

Urm... the invited guests are only our relatives; i mean my cousins sebelah my dad and my mum. Except nini laki, nini bini, paing and babu sanah sja yg nda dtg last night, same as Bapa Pehin with Babu Noi due to they have to attend other function. Well I would like to thanks all my uncle, aunt’s and cousin for coming to our functions... and it was very seronok coz ramai org dalam house kami.... ukan slalu juwa kami dapat bekumpul as in a huge groups of families.... heheehee...

Wana know with who I meant by the three of us??? Ok, let me tell you one by one ayte... First is for my brother, coz he got accepted on working with the Gurkha’s army and the next day (Sunday at the afternoon, ea masuk kem for having his recruitment for about 5-6 months). Second is for my mother due to her retired and guess what, this coming Monday is her 55th Birthday, Happy Advanced Birthday Bu... And the third one is for me, it’s because of I get the job with the Brunei’s Government and my post was as a clerk but I’m still waiting for the call and the letter regarding when and where I would be working later.

Owh yeah about the foods, we’ve order from the Sotorindu @ Haji Zainal Restaurant, such as Ayam and Daging masak rendang and Ikan masak Asam Pedas. While my mum masak sayur campur and also we provide a cheese cake, a telur masin and two types of fruits; watermelon and honeydew (correct me if im wrong about the honeydew, coz im a bit confuse between Honeydew and Rocklemon, haha). Urm... some of my aunts pun ada juwa yg membawakan foods and kueh, such as my amit bawa steam prawn dip with sauce, Babu Inah bawa Ikan Salai rumahan with the cacah sambal belacan, Mama bawa bingka Ubi and my cousin, Kaka Lini bawa colourful Cupcake and i dun remember what is the name kueh yg satu atu... ehehe...

Below these are the pixies yg irah SEMPAT took... Actually, niat hati kan take a lots of photos during that night, but due to my busy-ness on doing itu dan ini... huhuhu.... faham2 je lah... Im sorry...



























0 comments: