BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Test

Assalamualaikum and A very good afternoon peoples..... After 5 days I didn't post anything in here, but now as in today, im gona share with you guys with what I have done from I wake up untill the time right now (2.04pm).


I've wake up at 5.45am, take a shower, then besiap wearing my bju kurung and tudung, having breakfast with my sis at the kitchen (tanx bu for the mie sedaap mix with eggs, hehe) and kami (me and Ka Dyg) jalan pukul 6.25am. Our destination is only going to UBD, coz my sis ada kuliah pagi wic is at 8am and the reasons why i follow her, coz today, 15th April 2009 (Wedensday), I having a Literacy and Numeracy Test at ITB, it's a must for those applicants yg kan masuk and study at ITB for having the tests. My other Tourism's fren yg apply ITB pun ramai juwa lah, such as Yatty H.R, Suriani, Arif, Wafi, Zati, Qilah, Nisah, Jazreen, Amy and Ina. Most of us had apply for the course of HND in Business and Marketing, ada juwa yg apply Accounting and Management. The 1st test was Literacy test, got 2 section, Section 1 is all about the MCQ with 75 questions and the 2nd section is a Close Passage, 25 marks, overall it covers 100 marks. Then followed by the Numeracy test, got 3 section, which is for the 1st section has 10 marks, 2nd section has 20 marks and 3rd section has 30 marks, 60 marks overall for the three sections...


Same as my fren's hopes, I wish that I could get accepted in ITB... hehehe... coz minat kan belajar atu masih kukuh and bertahta di hati ini.... cewah.... hehehee.... Owh yeah, the Literacy test started at 9-10am and Numeracy test at 10.30am untill 12 noon. After Ka Dyg had fetch me up from ITB, were just straight forward going to the Jerudong Highway, and I tot kami kan tarus balik, rupanya inda... hehehe... My sis bawa lunch at KTM's restaurant.... terus lebar my smiles coz its my 1st time ever to eat in that restaurant. Before my sis penah ceta yg di sana andang kena sediakan soup tom yam in a small bowl.... that's why im very happy and excited... hahhaa.... Well.... what i say is... very the very delicious and marvellous... i loike the soup and also the ButterMilk Chicken with rice.... my sis had order Chicken Chop with rice, that was also nyaman.... hehehe... and yeah, she also order a Longan Taufu... hehe... Mine just a Lemon Ping...














Nisah, Ina and Amy



Arif, Yatty H.R and Wafi


Jazreen and Suriani









Kaka Dyg
















This is mine.... hehe....

0 comments: