BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Convo's briefing




hello fellas... selamat tengah hari... well tadi pagi at 8am irah sampat my kolej, MTSSR. Wana know what is my main reason for coming again to that place??? hehehe... We were asked to come to kolej for having our Convo's briefing which was held at the MTSSR Multi Purpose Hall. The 'we' that i meant is my classmates (tts08) and my senior (tts07). Urm... from my classmate yg present tadi is Me (irah), Sur, Tuna, Yatty H.R, Mayme, Qashye, Kyrah, Bell, Qilah, Zaty, Amer, Arif, Alik, Nasrul and except for Mimz Ali coz she is not in Brune at this moment. The briefing was started at 9am afta every students that wud be graduated had been entered and seated at the hall. Macam2 lah yg kna brief tadi, such as the rules and regulations during the graduation day... ehehehe... Then afta we had listens to the briefing, all the Hospitality and Tourism students were asked to move on to the Training Restaurant by Miss Nani and Miss M, it is because we have to filled up some questionnaires and also we've been given our lace tudung for the gurls and the guys juwa for their songkok. Finally i called up my mum and told her that im ready to be fetch from the kolej, coz by that time my parents was from the Pasar Gadong, hehehe....




After that we (me and my parents) continue our journey to Hospital RIPAS coz i have my Medical Check-Up appointment today. Sampai sja di sana, Im quite shock because inda ramai org, and maybe awal dah kali the rest yg datang... hehee... and and and im the last person rupanya jumpa doktor ah. For your info, the doctor's comment about me is Irah kurang darah, suppose to be my darah is 12 point sumthing but then my blood are just 10 point sumthing2... hehehe... so he had adviced me to eat lots of red meat and sayur-sayuran such as sayur bayam... hohoho..... and yeah... my height is 166... hehehe... kambang irah ah...



owh yeah below these are the pixies yg i snap during at the kolej... and absolutely I MISH all of them.... MY CLASSMATES.... huhuhu.... see you guys later at ICC this coming 21st (Full Dressed Rehearsal) and 22nd april (Graduation Day)... hehehe








The Rules and Regulations






Yatty H.R, Nisah, Amal and Hjh Titty.



At the Multi purpose Hall




Qashye and Alik with their Songkok lace... haha and also the parent's invitation card








Miss Irah and Mr.Alik


Sur and Irah



Mayme and Aera

Me and Yatty H.R.



The 3 of us; Sur, Tuna and Irah




Qashyefillah



The guys; Alik, Wafi, Amer and Arif.


My Senior - The 3 Stooges; Jazreen, Amar and Khai



Its them...




0 comments: