BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding Ceremony @ Rizqun



Well tadi page at around 10am, irah besiap2 kai bju kurung and tudung, complete with sum make-up, i mean yg simple sja, Irah ikut my parents arah wedding someone yg ada related with my father and the wedding are took place at Rizqun hotel, that’s why I want to follow them... hehehe.... The arrival of guests is at 11am till 12noon and we’re arrived at that hotel at 11.47am, hehehe.... I can see that there is lots of people in the Songket Ballroom... and the Pelaminan was very gorgeous in yellow colour.... owh yeah after beberapa minit the brides and the grooms sit on the pelamin, majlis berbasuh batis was been took place, coz pengantin gurl is from Tutong, so it is their tradition right.... The foods were not that bad... delicious meyh... ehee.... and yeah the souvenir is a mangkuk kaca with the ukiran bunga with different colour...

























0 comments: