BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Im very happy today.... :)

Did you curious bout my title in the above????? hahaahaha..... okay lah let me share with you guys ah.....


Tadi around 11 am my mum received a msg from my Uda Hj Ishak, its all about my cousins that betahan di Hospital Ripas due to kekurangan darah, so the doctor haf to tambah her bloods.... dari semalam plang tue ea kena tahan.... huhuhu.... The main reasons tat im very happy is because irah terjumpa my lovely hubby, ABG ASHANZ, i know tat he's working at that time.... hehehe... and mulanya ea nda nampak irah sal he is very serious on doing his work.... but then i did miss call him and then he reply back.... so i msg him and i did tell him tat irah was there tadi.... so he decided to met me at the outside of the wards.... Owh my Gosh.... happy berabesh ku.... rasa kan hugs and kiss him wa... *wopssssss..... sorry.... hahahaa....* then i took a pictures alots coz its a must for me to take a picture if kami jumpa... untuk kenanggan x ah.... ahhahaaha.... its about 10-15mins x kami togetha ah... lpas atu ada cea my parents and my sis keluar dari ward c-waida and kami kan balik... so me and him terpaksa curi2 bepisah.... hahaha... supaya nda kedapatan... hahahaa.... it was funny tho.... :) Btw i did ask him where is my birthday present??? then he said nada... and actuallt he wants to give me some $$$ but i reject it and then he gives me a $5 recharge cards.... hehehe i accept it with my big and cute smiles... ahahahaha.... seronok eyh.... this is my honestly feeling right now while typing all of these.... hahahahaha...... I will always LOVES and MISS him very much.....









Okay then afta kami dari hospital, we having our lunch at the PGS restaurant, and then singgah lage ke hua ho, and there i bought two new ladies t-shirt.... warna puteh and hitam.... hehehe.... lepas atu baru tah kami balek and sampai umah dalam pukul 1 lalu petang....hehehe









0 comments: