BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, March 23, 2009

07 00 in the morning.




Assalamualaikum semua.... hehehe... tau wat time irah wake up tadi.... well as yg tertera in my headings in the above... ahaha.... selalunya i wake up late like aroud 9am, hehehehe.... but today the reason irah bangun the very awal is because irah kan ikut my parents jalan and besides that poples, hari ni kan payday.... hahahaaha... :) so im sure that there wud be several places yg kami akan kunjungi later... hahahaha... and yg pasti kami makan in one restaurant yg irah lum tau where.... heheehe.. okay lah im off till here dulu ah... owh yeah last night i get sleeping at 1.46am, hehehehe... i know it's late already... so kira cea berapa jam sja irah tidur... huhuhu, and im sure that i can survive with my eyes for these whole day... hahahaa... apakanz....

0 comments: