BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blasting Night

Assalamualaikum semua.... selamat pagi... hari ini irah kan share story bout last night.... A belated birthday celebrateion was held in My amit, Hj Saini's house, his son (Mohd.Aizuddin @ Pahan, his birthday is on the 12th March and this year his turn 20 years old) and his one and only daughter (Nursyuhada @ adik, she was born on the 22nd March and she's already 13 years old).

Well yesterday, 28th March is my other lil cousin whose birthday, Nurazyan Naqibah @ Zee-Yan.... Happy belated 15th birthday... other than her, my other lil cousin juwa same birthday, kan tau sapa... She is Baby Sarah si cute.... now her age is already 7 months... hehehehe... i can't wait to see her walkings.... hahhahaa... makin cea betambah girigitan ku arahnya... hahaha

Urm... below these are some pictures that Maii and me snap during the functions.... :)


Farhan's birthday cake


Syuhada's birthday cake


The birthday boy and gurl


Sesi memotong cakes


Baby Sarah with the cake

While waiting the cakes kena pasang candle lights, Syuhada sempat lage posing... hahaha

Baby Sarah


The candle lights mayn, Nasrudin @ Nabil



Yang pakai baju warna hitam atu tah my Amit Hj Saini, next to him is my uncle Hj Shari, followed by my dad and yang baju biru tue is my uncle juwa @ Maii's dad, Hj Sha'ari.


Yang pkai tudung puteh atu is my aunt @ Maii's mum, With the serban atu is my ngangah Hj Ramli, followed by her wife, ngangah bini and yg ujung tue is their daughter @ my cousin, Jijah.


They were busy on "mengaut" the foods which nyummie... berbeque juwa x ah... hahaha


Ka Dyg and my aunt lage, Babu Hjh Normah


The lady with tudung yg seats and menadah tangan atu is my other aunt, Babu Hjh Mariam, the child in pink jaket is hanan (Maii's lil sister), then ada mama juwa and the ladies yg nampak dari belakang nya sja ia my cousin juwa, Jiah.

Nurazyan Naqibah @ Eyan, the real birthday gurl for that night.... p/s; jaga bisai2 present dari my family atu ah... hehehe

This is Eza yang baru keluar dari hospital, honestly im shock that ea kuar udah semalam afta she had an operation kemarin siang... coz i tot ari ni ea kna discharged from the hospital.... once again dear ku sahyang, get well soon ah... :)

Well she is Maii... the one who sudi help me on took some pixies last night... thanx darlings....



Irah Aera Shie

0 comments: