BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Advance Darlenkz...




Hye fellas... selamat tengah hari semuanya... Urm... in here i want to make an advance birthday greetings to her a.k.a my darlengss...


Happy Advanced 22nd Birthday to Yatty H.R.


May Allah blessed you with longevity and prosperity, be success in what ever you did... Be happy always with your beloved family and the one tat awesh bertahta in your heart... hehehe...


About your pwessie tue.... hm... nanti tah ku beli and give to you ah... hahahaa.... tapi jan luan di pikirkan sgt ah about the pwessie ah... ahhahahaa :p

0 comments: