BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sarah R

Di Usia nya 7 bulan, tanda2 permulaan yg baik untuk menuju ke jalan Allah yg maha Kuasa, Syukur Alhamdulillah.... Al-kisahnya, sarah liat my mum pkai telakung, then she tot that my mum kan jalan.... *for your info, this lil baby faham and merati udah if kan bejalan... jan kamu inda galatssss.... hahaha* Afta that, irah pun duduk kan ea next to my mum yg kan sembahyang asar, so irah pun pkai kan sarah scarf Ka Dyg, ehehehe... instead irah pakaikan ea telakung, its better she wear scarf dulu sebagai permulaan... hahahaa.... so irah apa lage, tarus ambil hp and start on taking pictures of her in sejadah and scarf... hehehe... Owh yeah, this coming 28th march, baby sarah will be 8 months.















0 comments: