BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, March 20, 2009

PJK

Hello fellas... irah is back in posting my good news of the whole story.... hehehee.... well today 21st March 2009, Saturday in Istana Nurul Iman, at 8am, My beloved mother, Hjh Ainie Bte Hj Md Don, she had been awarded the PJK award, which is stands for; Pingat Jasa Kebaktian. So in here, I would like to take this chance to congratulate her with all her effort on doing her works with honestly and at least her works are being appreciated by org2 sepatutnya.... thanks to them... hehehe.... I have seen the pingat and absolutely it is the very megah... hehee... i dun think tat im too over on talking about it, am i right.... hahahaha.... Urm I do have her pictures tapi yg masa di rumah plang sja tue coz im the photographer and also im not allowed to ikut my mum masuk istana... huhu... sabar sja... I will upload the pictures on the next post okay.... dun worry la....

Owh yeah... I would like to take this opportunity to greets my cousin, Happy Birthday to Md.Ismail @ Md.Firdaus @ C-Boy, Semoga dipangjangkan umur and dimurahkan rezeki selalu, Berjaya hendaknya dalam pelajaran dan bidang yg diceburi.... im not sure how old he is now... huhu... happy Birthday once again Boy...

Urm... i think i stop at here sja dulu ah... nanti2 lage i update okay... so you guys do take a good care of yourself ayte... Assalamualaikum....

0 comments: