BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Siti Syairah Hafizah

Hello fellas... a very good afternoon to all of you guys. Hm... tadi pagi around 11-nish me, my dad and my mum went to Hospital Ripas afta my mum had received a call from Babu Alah, she said that her 1st daughter; Shyeza @ Mira had been sent to the Operation Theatre at 11.45am. Wana know my cousin ane bepotong apa??? Actually im not really sure apa kes nya but before this eza had been explain to me what will the doctor's do to her regarding her nose... the problem is, ea ane selalu selesma... skajap baik and then timbul bebalik selesma nya atu... that's why her mum bawa ea bejumpa dgn doktor.... hehehee... owh yeah the operation was not too long coz eza was out from the O.T at 12.55pm, so it is around 1 hour and sumthing minutes... hahaha... kes malas mengira... Afta di tempatkan semula in her ward 11, at 1st she was sleeping due ti her ubat bius, but then time kami cerita2 atu, actually ea sadar udah but her eyes was like too heavy for her to open it.... hehehee.... but then she can smile juwa once irah menyaya ea... hahahaa... Maybe tomorrow she will be discharged from the hospital... So dear, hope you get well soon.... loves you always.... mwahs... hehehee.... Last but not least, down here are few pictures of Eza after her operations.... pucat kan... nama juwa org lepas bepotong... apalah... :p












0 comments: