BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Night

Well semalam kami ada tahlil yg mana sampai giliran di rumah tua Irah, mula2 kami sembahyang berjemaah magrib, diikuti dengan membaca Surah Yassin beramai-ramai dan doa selamat, diteruskan dengan sembahyang jemaah Isya'. Selepas itu kami pun menikmati makan malam yg mana makanan telah tersedia di luar rumah.... hehehehehe...


This is the 3 of us... ka Dyg, Baby Sarah and ka Bibi @ Ka Irah


My amit mawu juwa kan interframes.... hehehe....


Ka Dyg control Chumeyl begambar ngn baby Sarah




Makan time.... hahaha... Me, Eza and Tikah...


My lovely auntie, Babu hjh Ramlah @ Bu Alah.... she looks beautifull with that tudung... nice!!




This is my anak buah (Kaka Sidah *my cousin* and Abg Hj Razali's 4th daughter), Zahirah is her name and her age is baru 15 days... coz she was born on the 11th march...



Btw i would like to take this chance to wish my cousin, Nurazyan Naqibah, Happy Advanced Birthday darlings.... well her birthday is tomorrow and i juz dunoe why im more into semangat berabesh.... hahahaa

Owh yeah, Happy belated Birthday to my other cousin juwa, Nursyuhada, yg birthday on the 22nd March.... May Allah bless you with longevity and prosperity... be success always in your studies... :)

last but not least, a bunch of thank you Maii for sudi help me on taking this pictures.... loves yah.... mwahssss... *wops... sorry eyh terover ku kiss you ah sampai basah pipi mu.... ahhahahaaha*

0 comments: