BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday













Hye Fellas.... guess whose birthday hari ini??? hehehehe....



Well it is my lovely hubby's 23rd birthday,



Mohd Hassandri a.k.a Abg AshanZ



Semoga Allah memanjangkan umur abg and dimurahkan rezeki selalu... Berjaya selalu dalam apa juga bidang yg abg ceburi and syg akan selalu menyokong abg dalam apa juwayg abg lakukan... Aku terlalu mencintai dirimu wahai kekasih ku dan terima kasih atas cinta yg kau curahkan kepadaku... aku sangat2 menghargaimu cintaku...


p/s; sorry guys coz i juz post an ordinary pictures of cakes rather than i post his pictures, hehehe...

0 comments: