BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

So yesterday....



Assalamualaikum semua.... it was yesterday afternoon, our families on my mum sides were having majlis tahlil and makan haul for mulah nini kami.... and below are just our pictures afta the events end.... owh yeah, the events was held at Maii's house, so kami pun vaining in her living rooms... hahahhaa... it was fun and tiring on posing..... tapi positions kami sja yg nda banyak berubah... hahahaha.... :) Most of the pix are taken by Me and Maii.... (as you requested maii... hahaha :p)



I LOVE SUNLIGHT







Baby Sarah Rasyiqah


Ka Dyg, Naming, Irah and Maii





Ka Irah and Eyan




Me, Eyan, Eza, Syuhada and Tikah.
Hanan is yg paling depan2... hehehe... chumeyl....
























Maii, Hani, Eyan, Eza, Hanan, Syuhada and Tikah






Me and Eza



Syuhada (habit menjulur, minta gunting x...) and Tikah in candid, hahaha



Maii in the house...



Irah Eyan Eza Syuhada




xxMAIxx

0 comments: