BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

6th Months




Selamat tengah hari semua... Irah got a very gud news to share with all of you guys... As the date and day for today, Monday, 30th March 2009; I had received a letter from the SPA, it is regarding my job application yg pernah irah apply, seats for the written test and also faced with the interview. Irah apply bagi jawatan Kerani di Jabatan-Jabatan Kerajaan, Brunei Darussalam. Well irah menanti surat penerimaan dari SPA ini selama 6 bulan, iaitu daripada irah di temuduga pada 23 September 2008 and dalam surat irah itu tertera tarikhnya pada 23 March 2009, so tepat 6 bulan irah menunggu dengan penuh kesabaran di hati... cewah...


Well tadi lpas i told to my dad, my mum and my sis (Ka Dyg), my dad pun suruh besiap tarus afta i had fill in the form yg mana mesti dikembalikan semula surat itu dalam tempoh 28 hari. Yatah around 10.30am me and my dad going to Hospital Ripas for taking my Medical check up, macam2 lah yg perlu di check... such as, ears, eyes, teeths, bloods, urines and x-ray. Thank god inda ramai org tadi and inda batah2 juwa lah menunggu giliran my names kna panggil, everything is done except for checking teeths and urines, it is due to i've got pms at this time and for the teeths, esuk ptg baru tah dpt org2 yg kn buat medical check up datang and jumpa doctor... huhuhu... Urm.. masa ambil darah tadi, im okay2 jer dgn bacaan bismillah and tawakkal di hati, kurang lah rasa sakitnya... hehehee... For your info, ane tah pertama kali irah buat medical check up for the whole entire of my life.... ahahahhaa....


owh yeah, irah masih dalam tempoh percubaan plang ne selama 3 tahun and my salary wud be $650.00, alhamdulillah and im happy with that amount, yalah daripada langsung nda dpat kja, lage cea.... huhuhu...











0 comments: