BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ini hari la...




Assalamaualaikum waha pembaca ku... ehehehe... ada ker my reader's in here.... whatsoever la... thanks muchie much for those yg sudi stop by and read my post...

Anyways... i dun haf any new or interesting story to share with you guys so far... but then i had... urm... had apa banar ah...

Owh yeah this malam jumat kami betahlil as usual (i mean sebelah family my mum) and also at the same day, my father's brother (adek my dad) wud be flying off to Mekah with her wife (Babu Noi) and his youngest son, Huzaifi for about two weeks, they will be perform their Umrah....

Then on this coming sunday (22nd march 2009) kami (keluarga sebelah my mother) will be aving a function, Majlis Makan Haul ssempena memperingati tarikh meninggalnya mulah nini bini irah.... Semoga rohnya sentiasa di cucuri rahmat... amin ya rabbal alamin....

Last but not least, i had download a Nasyid song that called, Menanti Di Barzakh by FarEast. if you haven't heard this song, i prefer you guys should hear it...

0 comments: