BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trend masa kini....


Assalamualaikum and selamat pagi semua orang yang kenal irah and for those yg inda kenal irah juwa lah... hehehe... tak jawap salam dosa tawue.... Well story hari ni irah sja kan share pasal tudung yg jadi trend masa kini.... im sure you guys tau udah pasal tudung ane and especially for the ladies yg minat pakai tudung like yg irah pakai in the picture.... hehehehehe... well yg jadi issue nya is the price of each kind of tudung, coz it have different sizes and colours.... so that's why it is very attractive for the ladies terutamanya... hahahahaha... irah sja udah ada 4 pasang tudung yg berlainan warna... cew... mau lage kn di gtau tue in here.... hahahahaha..... Even my cousin sendiri pun ada yg bejual this kind of tudung... well the price from them was reasonable juwa and can be accepted... For me this tudung is very simple and easy to wear in wherever we go... Urm... i guess till here saja dulu irah share my opinions about this tudung ah... adios amigos fellas...







0 comments: