BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Greetings


Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all of you in and out there... hehehe... Macam baru tah irah update kan my blog ne, i mean baru irah buat new post... ahhaha... Well I just wana share with kamu semua my very freshly good news.... lage penasaran yach dgn apa yg gue mau bilang ke lowh-lowh semua??? hehehe....

Okaylah let me just straight forward on telling you guys about it.... Yesterday, 11th March 2009, my cousin, Kaka Sidah was selamat melahirkan anaknya dgn his husband, it was the 4th andit is a Baby Girl.... i can't imagine how does she looks.... yalah either ikut muka mummynya or daddynya kan... hehehe... Im not really sure wat time the baby was out from her mummy coz my cousin tue bepotong and not beranak normal... Well Syukur alhamdulilah yg both of them (Kaka Sidah and her 4th baby) was selamat... and for sure they still betahan in ward RIPAS Hopsital.... So i still don't have the chance to see them in hospital and once i get there, for sure i will kiss the baby and also took some pix of the baby... gue lage penasaran nich akan nama bayi itew.... hahahaha....

As i Mentioned before, there is a lot of people yg i know tat celebrate their Birthday on this month, it is March people.... :) Let me greets and wish tat people one by one okay....

1st of all, i would like to wih my cousin sebelah my mum, Mohd Aizuddin a.k.a Pahan, Happy 20th Birthday to you, semoga berjaya dalam career mu yg sekarang ane... He's an army you know... hehehe... im proud of you cousin....

2nd is to my cousin juwa tapi sebelah my dad, NurAmalia a.k.a Kaka Mamai, Happy 25th Birthday to you ka... Semoga dipanjangkan umur and dimurahkan rezeki, happy selalu with your beloved family and also with your hubby...

3rd is to my cousin sebelah my mum lage, Hjh Siti Azizah Tahirah a.k.a Jijah, Happy advanced 21th Birthday to you cousin... (14th March) May Allah bless you with longevity and prosperity... success always in everything you did...

last but not least, I would like to take this opportunity to wish me and my lovely hubby, Abg AshanZ, Happy 18th Monthsary a.k.a 1 Year 6 months anniversary for us... it is on these 14th March.... ehehe... May Allah bless our relationship and nobody will separate us... Amin Yarabbal Alamin... :)

Well im end up this till here saja ah... so kamu semua jaga diri selalu ah... jan lupa makan okay...


0 comments: