BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

At Brunei International Airport

Assalamualaikum semua.... i will let the pictures talking sja ah... woah.... steady ah my pixies bisa ngomong dan berbicara.... hahhahaa...




Day: Thursday




Date: 19th March 2009




Venue: BIA




Time: 5.30pm







This is my Bapa Pehin and Babu Sanah, sedang cerita-cerita... hehe




Ka Eyah and Acah was chatting with Ka Mamai (the ladies in yellow tudung) and the guy yg di belakang atu is Hakim... hehe...



Nini Bini Irah cerita2 dgn Babu Noi ( wife Bapa Pehin) and the boy yg nampak belakangnya and topi haji nya atu is yg akan ikut umrah juwa, Md.Huzaifi.



Bpa pehin ceta2 dgn one of his fren...


The father and daughter's before berpisah selama 12 hari... hehee...



this is time durang bapa pehin, babu noi and Gp kan masuk, afta their flight have been annnounce.



checking their hand luggage....


Goodbye.... Semoga balik nanti dengan Umrah yg Mabrur...

0 comments: