BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update

Assalamualaikum Peoples... woah... its already 4th March 2009 and it seems like batah udah irah inda update my blog.... hehehe....
Urm... actually I dunnoe what to type in here but I try to share something with you guys ayte.... no worries la....
1st of all I would like to wish Happy 6th Belated Birthday to my Lil Cousin, Fatihah Safwanah, her birthday was on the 1st March and were celebrating her birthday at her house which is in Kg.Parit with her lovely families. Guess what is her birthday cake??? It was Dora the Explorer's cake and its an ice cream cake... nyaman x ah.... hehehe...
Secondly I would like to take this oportunity to wish my close cousin, Norhafsah, Happy 21st Advanced Birthday, her birthday is this coming 5th March... May Allah bless you with longevity and prosperity... Be always success in your studies and Happy always with your beloved Memet.... hehehehe...
Thirdly, I wana wish the very advance 23rd Birthday to my beloved Hubby, Abg Ashanz, whose birthday is on the 15th March... Semoga di panjangkan umur and dimurahkan rezeki and also tambah cinta and sayang abg untuk sayang ah... heehhee... ada lagi tu irah ah.... ahaha...

Hm... actuallt ramai lage yg birthday in this month tapi i dunoe sapa sja, but then Irah ucapkan Selamat Hari Jadi untuk anda yg menyambut hari jadi nya and irah harap semoga anda semua diberkati Allah... Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin... :)

0 comments: