BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Clearance Certificate

Assalamualaikum and selamat petang wahai readers ku..... ehehehe...


Well as I said yesterday, sampai juwa irah tadi ke sekolah at Mtssr for doing kami punya CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and balek kan my library card juwa, wana know berapa org cigu yg kami perlu jumpai??? tapi ane mengikut subjek2 yg kami pelajari plang sja ah, Hm.... overall ada 9 peoples yg kami sepatutnya jumpai, iaitu; H.O.D of Computing and Information Technology, H.O.D of Hospitality and Tourism, H.O.D of Language and Communication, H.O.D of Ugama, Library, Sports and Games Equipment (E.C.A Officer), Industrial Liason Officer, Registrara and Bursar Officer. Woah.... banyak rupanya yg i have mentionef in here ah..... hahhaha.... yatah bek juwa kami nda pyh round 1 teknikal ah.... mun nda kepisan kalie eyh... ngaleh kalie ah sorang2.... hahaha..... where the gurls lage wear high heels.... tapi nda juwa tinggi banar lah heels kami ah... *rasa kan maintain atu wah.... tourism student kalie ah.... jan inda galat.....



Btw yg ada sja tadi is Suriani, Mimi, Yatty, Wafi, Mayme, Qashye, Alek, Nasrul, Arif, Amer and the two ladies yg aher cikit dtg nya daripada kami iaitu Qilah and Zaty. Yg boringnya Tuna nda ada tadi dgn kami and I had msg her tapi still no reply.... huhuhu.... *I mish you meow... huhu* Ayte then, down here are some pixies tat I have taken from my hp... hehehe.... adios amigos fellas..... :)



This is my Logbook that i've been using during my attachment last two years, if im not mistaken lah, hehehe... mcm batah udah wa, yth nda gi sure time bila, hahaha....


It is the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE of Irah Aerashie.


In Yatty H.R's new car which is Honda Jazz in white colour, Irah with Suriani.


Mayme and Qashye at the Library.


Yatty H.R and Amer... wops sorry ah, candid la pulak... haha..

This is still in library and sedang mengisi the form, hahaha... Mimi andang suka pose cematu....

Haha.... This is our Mr.Nerd.... hahaha no lah, Mr.Alek @ Mr.lego..... in library too....


Irah Are Shie in Yatty's car.... sja kan begambar.... hehehe

0 comments: