BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Pixies on SRK ke-4

Sebenarnya banyak lagi gambar yg Irah ambil during that day tapi.......


Ane tah yg Irah dapat iaitu Hadiah Sagu Hati and yg bag HSM 2 atu irah yg minta dari Mama Hjh Zanis, actually that gifts untuk kanak2 bini2 sja tapi irah tetap nda mau2 kan tedpat cea juwa, hehehe... Thank you Ma.... :)




This is the children yg ikut Fancy Dressing competition, from the from yg jadi witch atu is Saadiah - the Champion, Minnie Mouse is Farahiyah and next is my bro with Baby Sarah. At the back, yg org JOWO is Ehsanuddin (naib juara), Syafiq, Rawi - The Macho Man, Naqiuddin, The princess - Hani Nazurah (tempat ketiga) and finally The Beauty Lady - Naqibah.

0 comments: