BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank You :)

Urm... as you can see and read my big head in the above, I would like to say a thousands of thank you to these peoples that had wish and greets me on my birthdays.... inda kira lah ada yg wish me true messages, Blog, Friendster, Facebook, Tagged and Hotmail.

1) Abg AshanZ
2)Eza
3)Maii
4)Zeean
5)Atul
6)Adek Ilham
7)Ajesh
8)Miss Dd
9)Bell
10)Yatty H.R
11)Mimz Ali
12)Qashyefillah
13)Mayme @ Paul
14)Wafi
15)Qilah M.Ali @ Kym'z
16)Khai
17)Jazreen
18)Hasdiana
19)Neesa
20)Wadud
21)Fuad
22)Achah
23)Waida
24)Hakim
25)Suriani
26)Uncle G Braim
27)Uncu Hjh Salhah
28)Hjh Jijah
29)BIBD (Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam)
30)Qilah R
31)Along @ Nakip

And for those other people's name that maybe i forgot to mentioned im really2 sorry and last but not least, i wanna thank you very much to my parents for lahirkan irah, without them i would not have a chance to live and see in this world.... hehehe.....

0 comments: