BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday


11th of January 1979, the date of birth for Datuk Siti Nurhaliza and I just wana wish her Happy 30th Birthday and it is true age is refers to nothing important and as life still go on. Semoga Datuk CT akan sentiasa dipanjangkan umur and dimurahkan rezeki, sentiasa mendapat kejayaan dalam bidang kerjayanya... Amin Yarabbal Alamin.... Happy Birthday Siti, once again.... *how i wish tat i cud met and wish her birthday, huhuhu.....*
Btw i would also like to wish my Cousin, Mohd.Hussaini @ Mamat, Happy Birthday, whose birthday also today, sunday 11 jan.

0 comments: