BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last Night

Hye fellas... i just wana share with you guys about where am i last night and what am i doing.... Well... we (myself, my sis and my mum) were invited to my Amit's house which is only sebelah rumah, for watching some demo of one product, that what is told earlier by phone from Amit. Then around 8am we go to amit's house and i saw one of the Pelangi.Fm's Dj, Fauzan and i just give him my smile instead of shake hands.... hehehe.... Its not only us that were invited and I see that my babu alah and her husband, unlce roslan was there too and not to forget my uncu pun ada juwa.... hehehe.... Actually it is all about How to Set Up a Business presentation which is done by Fauzan and before he get started with his presentation, tat events was starting with Azim's speech (my cousin a.k.a my amit's sons who newly join in the business). The presentations was held for about one hour and 30 minutes. Macam2 lah yg fauzan did mentioned and explain in brief about the business thingie.... hehehe.... for example the business wud be started by ourself and then we will gain a team business where we need a supply (Amway) and support (Network 21) from each other. There is one thinhs that I get interest on, which is the 6 Programmes that were adviced by Jim Donan; a success businessman i guess so, hehehe... it is 1.Cita-cita, 2.Senarai nama (50-100 people), 3.Tempat, 4.STP (straight to the point) which haf three aspects; aktif, pelanggan and i forgot the third one, huhu... 5.100% pengguna and 6.Alat, such as Cd, Reading a book by 15min in a day and meeting for example infonite, NBT, BBS and LS (Leadership Seminar).


Down here are some pictures that i had shoots.... hahaha...


















0 comments: