BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Happy.....



Hye semua.... tadi petang irah went to Mtssr again and i ikut my fren, suriani and kami sampai skewl at 1 plus on the aftanoon. Well kami semua, I mean all of us yg akan graduate on april nanti (Tts 07 and Tts 08) were asked to come to skewl because there are one moderator want to have some discussion with us regarding our opinions after we had finish learning at these college and also our suggestions about the skewl facilities and teaching skills by the lecturers in our department, which is the Department of Hospitality and Tourism. It was held in the restaurant and started at 2pm untill 3pm. The moderator that i mean is Mr.Melvin from UK. After that kami sempat jumpa ngn Miss Juliana, Miss Wardina, Miss Nani and Miss Fizah. Before kami balek, kami (Me, Sur, Tuna, Mayme, Qashye, Yatty, Mimz Ali and Amer) go to the Student resource centre building coz kan jumpa org admin, for asking our leaving certificate, either its done or not, thank god that ciap udah and ada yg alum ciap sijil beranti durang pasal the rest aher mengantar borang sijil beranti atu... huhuhuhu..... Well kami balek dalam pukul 4pm sal batah nunggu parents c sur kan mengaga kami, tapi nda boreng lah pasal ada faiz yg dgn kan kami beceta and beibun, it was fun lah and since kami batah nda jumpa, yth beibun puas2 tadi ah..... Btw there is a lots of my juniors yg irah met, such as Daniel, Ily, Nurul, Luck, Wadud, Shukri, Tehah, Kyrana, Anne, Shuib, Mizah, Kharney, Fydah and the rest of my junior TTS 11. Urm... down here are some of the pictures that i snap tadi... hehe.... Btw Happy Birthday to my Cousin, Abg Azim whose birthday is today, 27th January.

My Leaving Certificate Of MTSSR



Suriani, Irah and Tuna's certificate.


Irah and Suriani


Its me, Sur, Faiz and Tuna



Mr.Farish



After the discussions end.



Nisa was busy with her phone during the dicussions session, ahaha... candid nah....


Tuna, Sur and Amal.

Me and Her *Kes boreng, hahahaha*

0 comments: