BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Coretan ku...




Hye Fellas... good evening... well today nda banyak story yg interesting yg dpt irah share with all of you tapi irah sja kan wrote down pa sja yg irah buat dari pagi till now.... tadi irah bangun pukul 9 am, siap mandi and kai baju/seluar tarus turun ke dapur and having my breakfast. Then updating my blog and Friendster, btw tadipagi ada Baby Sarah kana bawa ke umah oleh my sis or my mum, im not really sure spa yg bawa arah umah kami, hehehe.... so irah sempat juwa lah men ngn sarah skajap2. Urm... mkn tengah ari tadi rupanya my sis call pizza hut for delivery and then ea bagi $30 to me untuk byr to the pizza men yg delivery our foods ah, my sis had ordered a large honey garlic chicken pizza and a bottle of Coke. By the way my parents wasn't at home by that time coz they have to attend someone's wedding ceremony and im not sure where is the place, hehehehe.... but then we do share the pizza with my uncu's family, since the pizza ada 8 pieces, so kami bagi2 lah, 4 durang and kami pun 4 keping juwa... its fair kanzzz.... haha... then ptg tadi irah men games sja yg arah my lappy and by 4pm my mum asked me to help her on kupas kulit udang, tarus buang its "shits", hahaha and then my mum suruh gunting sayur bayam.... i had took a pictures of it tadi tapi malas kan masuk kan sini, hehehe.... yg buat irah terkesima is that sayur lebar2 shape nya... yth iski plang irah liat sayur ah... haha... After that irah rehat la skajap sambil lyat tv, channel SCTV, ceta kepompong sambil makan 1 durian putih and 1 kuih cincin and minum teh sikit... hehehe.... Urm... i think that's all for today ayte...

0 comments: