BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its Tonight :)



Venue: Nini Haji Murat's house.



Time: 6pm - 9.30pm.



Function: Sembahyanh berjemaah fardhu Maghrib, Sembahyang Hajat, Membaca Surah Yassin dan Sembahyang Fardhu Isya'.




Irah Aera Shie


Awang Alif Hamizan






The Malaysian invited Guest, from the right; Uncle Zul, Aunt Hjh Saniah and Aunt Wan Mastura.




This is reading a novel session, wearing the red tudong is my cousin, Waida, in the middle is my sis, Ka Dayang and that guy is my uncle, Uda Hj Ishak.






Me and my other cousin, Abdul Hakim. Down there is a candid picture of hakim that was snap by me, hehe... makan katam lah...




This is one of my close cousin, Achah. Urm... down below is her legs that shown kemerah-merahan, she said that gatal tapi nda tau how come she got that, huhuhu....







0 comments: