BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Lots of Loves

Assalamualaikum and selamat petang semua.... hope you guys sehat walafiat and for those yg got fever atu, rajin2 tah makan ubat okay supaya cepat sembuh, dengan keadaan cuaca yg sejak kebelakangan ani kan ujan sja and for example sja today, mcm nada matahari kelaur sekejap pun.... huhu.... absolutely it is cold and sampai irah pun have to use a blanket due to kesajukan and how i wish tat my hubby was here with me and atleast he can hugs me... wassehhh... hahahaha.... Well ari nie i just stay at home and i had received a miss call and messages from my hubby, since today he off from his work... and we did also chat msn since kami mcm jrg dah kan chatting in msn, huhuhu... im totally mish him so badly coz kami batah udah inda jumpa each other.... huhuhu... btw tis 14th Jan is our 16th monthsary, yippie... hope tat we will be togetha for the rest of our life... Amin Yarabbal Alamin.... Owh yeah i just wana wish my cousin, Maisyarah, Happy Advance Birthday, its tomorrow tat her age wud be added with one number, hahaha.... and yup2, to my other cousin juwa, Eza and his lovely hubby, Ajesh, I wud like to wish you guys Happy Advance Anniversary..... hope you guys were be happy always like me and Abg AshanZ..... hehehe...


0 comments: