BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Well before i start telling you about my story for today, i would like to share with you guys about last night. Semalam di rumah amit irah ( I mean next to our house) ada majlis sembahyang berjemaah magrib, isya and terus sembahyang hajat untuk amit bini irah yg akan menjalankan pembedahan pada hari selasa pagi, ini adalah kesinambungan selepas menjalani rawatan kimoterapi dan radioterapi ketika di Singapura pada december tahun lalu. Hari ini iaitu hari isnin amit bini irah mula di tahan di rumah sakit ripas bagi memudahkan doktor membuat pemeriksaan terhadap amit irah, hopefully that tomorrow morning the pembedehan thingie will be done successfully, Amin Ya rabbal alamin.


Hm... today, i mean tadi pagi a i wake up at 9 am and lpas siap mandi, pkai bju, seluar and tudong, tarus jalan with my parents and my sista jua, were having our breakfast at one restaurant in Beribi, im not sure what is the restaurant's name, hehehe... Then we dun have any plan where to go, so were just going home.


At 12 plus were having our lunch at home afta my mum had done on preparing for the lunch and now its 2.53pm im doing this post and at the same time im also watching a dvd; the title is "Celine", A true life story from rags to riches, This story was directed by Mr.Jeff Woolnough. It was starring by a beatiful lady, Katie Bergin, Shawn Campbell and Enrico Colantoni. Those of you guys who had not watch this movie, im kindly to advice you for watching this movie because it is an explicable story.


Urm.... for tonight me and the rest of all my family will again going to my grandpa's house coz we everynight ada mjlis sembahyang berjemaah magrib, isya and sembahyang hajat untuk nene laki irah, owh yeah, tomorrow aftanoon my nene will have his preview with the doctor at the Jpmc.


I think that's all my story and schedule for todays.... hehehe.... By the way, I would like to wish all the chinese, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & GONG XI FA CAI, XIN HEY QUAI LE....

0 comments: