BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Its today

Selamat pagi semua.... now im back i action after yesterday im not blogging, hahaha.... sja plang tue malas kan update kemarin ah.... owh yeah by the way... yesterday is the re-open day of school... to all the peoples yg bergelar "STUDENTS", i wish you guys welcome back to school hehehe.... Actually i mish to go to school coz i mish to study in the class, met with all my classmates and my lecturers..... huhuhu.... for your information irah sane masih lage cuti and relax coz irah baru abish study juwa at MTSSR and kan nunggu graduate sja lage, maybe bulan 4 or 5 kalie, not sure juwa bila the real date sal alum kna gtau juwa oleh pihak maktab, hehehe...

Yippie.... tomorrow i will meet with some of my classmates (ND/TTS/08) in the teknikal juwa because kami kna suruh isi clearance form tuk beranti skulah and our library card must be give back to the librarians.... hehehe.... atleast dapat juwa jumpa ngn Miz.Juliana and my other lecturers.... rindu ku kan durang2 ah... huhu... and trus la jumpa ngn my juniors2 yg ramai giler.... ahahaa.... *malas kan mentioned how many overall of them... hehehe*

Urm... what else uh?? nah ter-blank cea my brain nah.... huhuhu.... stop kah dulu or terus kan lage nie ah?? hm.... pusing deyh gue... aiyoooo.... ah.... stop tah sja dulu ah... hehehe.. so kamu kamu semua jaga diri selalu ah, and bagi sapa yg rasanya ada homeworks atu bek tah disiapkan.... ehehehe....

0 comments: