BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Institute Technology Brunei

Assalamualaikum and a very good aftanoon fellas...

Well today i wake up at 10 plus in the morning, then get shower, put on my shirts and short pants then went ke dapur having my breakfast, nasi ayam and minum tea and also replying mc and msg from my hubby. Around 11.30 lpas siap tukar baju, seluar and betudung, ready to go with ka Dyg, our venue is going to Jpmc for visiting my grandfather, which is waktu melawat di jpmc bermula pukul 12-2pm. About 10 minutes kami disana, we move on to UBD, singgah ke atm skajap ambil ushin then my sis drop me off in ITB, coz irah kan liat2 sja dialog kerjaya yg diadakan ari ni started at 9am untill 4pm. Well macam2 booth yg irah lawati tadi such as DST Group, Brunei Shell Petroleum, BIBD, Baker Hughes, Telbru and etc. Urm... there is some of my frens yg i met such as Yatty H.R, Rudy, Milin and Alek. The main reasons i go to that place is to ask either borang kemasukan ITB ada kah sudah alum, afta i ask from the students and admin staffs, it will be out on the 1st Feb 2009 and they already use a new sytems which is by using an online application form and they had their own websites.

Then Irah minta antar yatty ke ofiz my mum due to my dad malas kan fetch me up from ITB, but then before kami ke KHEU, kami singgah ke batu besurat sal irah kan bali latest album Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, "Lentera Timur", I bought the original cd x ah... hehehe... it cost me only $20.00, not bad la that price, hehehe... :) After that singgah lage ke Restaurant Happy Deen, irah alum lunch tadi yth im hungry x ah, so i bought 2 nasi ayam and pepsi twist, irah belanja yati the nasi ayam also, irah tapau plang sja sal pat kedai atu tutup karan... huhuhu.... Hm.. around 2 plus i arrived in office my mum... then makan tarus, lapar x ah.... hahaha...

I think that's all for today and you guys take care always ayte....

0 comments: