BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Preparing for Tomorrow

Well tadi around 10-11 am irah jalan with my father, since my dad lapar, so kami makan lah arah restauran C.A.Mohammad di Bunut. Then were going to WW, Economy Mart, at Beribi for buying the snacks untuk campur, it is to give to all my cousins for tomorrow night, Im celebrating my 21st birthday, just at home and since esuk is malam jumat and kami (kelurga sebelah my mum) selalu mengadakan majlis tahlil and sembahyang berjemaah, then take this chance to celebrate it and having a thanksgiving ceremony juwa lah.... hehehe... Urm... about the food, i will sponsor for everybody and I hope that i will get what i want for this year.... hehehe.... And ofcourse i wana make myself much better than last last last year..... hahaha... Urm.... What else im gona say in here???? Hm.... apa lage ah..... hadui... blank cea... huhuhu.... its okay x ah if i stop here dulu and i promise you that tomorrow i will update lage and ofcourse its all about my birthday story... hehehehe.....






The Snacks and Sweets recits


This is before i insert it in the birthday party plastic


This is after I have done insert all of it in the plastic beg


Im done my work, hahaha

0 comments: