BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged By MIMZ ALI

WHOEVER WHO GETS TAGGED HAS TO WRITE 10 THINGS ABOUT THE PERSON WHO TAGGED HIM/HER

-She Is Mimi Kartini Bte Hj Ali (Sorry Mimz if im wrong)

-Ashraff is her current boyfriend.

-She is "kementotz" type of person. hahaha....

-She loves indonesian band's song.

-I loike to NYAYA-ING her.... hahaa

-We will be graduate at the same month, same place and same time, hehe.

-She own her car, Suzuki Nx4, i think if im not mistaken laaa....

-She love to critics people's appearance..... as in naturally i guess so...

-She had a cute anak buah, wic is known as Alai Roy.... :)

THE PERSON WHO GOT TAGGED HAS TO WRITE 10 THINGS ABOUT HIMSELF/HERSELF

-Im belongs to my family and Abg AshanZ.

-Love to reply messages and Miss call from hubby.

-Like to update her blogs, hotmail, Fs, Fb, Tagged and Hi5.

-I loike to sing and dancing... sadang la... haha

-im a kind and frenly typo person, mun nda pecaya... just see me face to face... hahaha

-Love to hear Dato' Siti Nurhaliza latest song of her new albums, lentera Timur.

-I Have a lots of frens, cousins and relatives.

-I loike chatting with everyone and especially with my Hubby, Abg AshanZ

-Im not an ambung person ah..... huhuhu

-I love high heels, red and black in colours and hate lizards.

-My birthday is today, 29 January.

YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 10 PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAME

-Eza

-Maii

-Zeean

-Mike

-Syadi

-Ajesh

-Khai

-Yatty H.R

-Qashye

-Eam'z

0 comments: