BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Have a Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

About Me

My photo
Im a kind and friendly typo person. Im really into the Black and Red in colour. I will always take a good care of my HP laptop and my Nokia X3. I love singing and all Dato' Siti Nurhaliza's songs.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Friday

Assalamualaikum and gud morning fellas....


Well last friday we (my family and my cousins) were having Ambuyat as our lunch and besides that ada macam2 lah such as, nasi, ayam, daging, ikan salai salman and rumahan, timun with sambal belacan, sayur, udang goreng and etc. my cousin yg ada juwa at that time is uncu salhah, uncle G Braim, uncle roslan, babu alah, mama hjh zanis, maii, eza, atul, akip, qilah, diah, tikah, rawi, syafiq and baby sarah. Seronok la makan ambuyat beramai-ramai... hehehe...


Then yesterday (Saturday) page irah itot my father and my sista go to kiulap for paying the bills of cars, kami bertiga were separated to the different banks, my dad at takaful bibd, my sis at baiduri bank and i go to the HSBC bank... huhuhu... and im learning something new at that place where kan mbyr pinjaman kereta my dad yg kia caren, paksa pakai atm machine.... huhuhu.... well it is simple afta i know how to use it... hahaha... Afta we had done on paying al those bills, the three of us go to Big Papa's for having some foods and drinks.... lapar x ah sal dtg2 sja tarus kesana ke mari... hahaha... and then we off from that place and singgah kajap ke pasar gadong coz my dad kan balikan some fish and vegetables for my grandmother's cook for their lunch... Then kami balek dalam pukul 12 lalu lah sampai umah.... hehe....












0 comments: